It’s not a race, it’s an Excursion!
Tired of doing the “same-old, same-old” swims? Are you searching for a way to slash your triathlon swim time, or simply open for a new swim challenge?
We are the Northwest’s premiere source of open water swim adventures. Since 2011, we’ve been building a world in which all swimmers experience accomplishment, exhilaration, and camaraderie.
“I would never have done open water swimming without your Excursions, Guila! You got me comfortable in a deep dark lake.
Priceless, thank you!”
— Stella, 2014
New for 2015
- New to open water swimming and triathlon? Register for our early summer Open Water Swim Clinic and Wetsuit “Try-athon.” Receive a wetsuit fitting and a 10% discount at Speedy Reedy Multisport.
- You get a crisp $10 bill when you register for ANY four Swim Excursions together. (Great for those after-swim munchies, or to buy flowers for your sweetheart!)
- Test your time during three consecutive .5 mile or 1-mile Wednesday Evening Swims, sponsored with our community partner, Sound Training and Racing.
- Save $150 by becoming a member of Say Yes! to Life Swims. Membership entitles you to participate in every single Swim Excursion of 2015!
“Fantastic way to spend the evening. Great group of people, beautiful location, and got some great coaching and pointers!”
— Michaela, 2013
Meet Guila Muir, Your Swim Excursion Leader
Training and Experience
- Certified USMS Swim Coach
- 10-time Alcatraz to San Francisco and 2013 Bridge to Bridge 10k finisher, non-wetsuit
- Year-round “skin” Puget Sound swimmer
- Red Cross CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Presenter in 2014: Salish Sea Ecosystem Conference
- Masters of Adult Education and CEO, Guila Muir and Associates, LLC