It’s not a race, it’s an Excursion!
Welcome to the Northwest’s premiere source of open-water swim adventures. Experienced leaders and safety kayakers support every Swim Excursion. Join us for an incredible sense of accomplishment, exhilaration, and camaraderie.
“I would never have done open water swimming without your Excursions, Guila! You got me comfortable in a deep dark lake.
Priceless, thank you!”
— Stella, 2014
In 2014, we offer eleven Swim Excursions to fit the interests and swim abilities of all. We strategically scheduled many Excursions as practice for the serious triathlete, as well as for swimmers getting ready for swim races. However, many swimmers join us simply for the fun of it.
New for 2014
- Two Wilderness Adventure Swims, which are about as luxurious as swims can get. Occurring in pristine locations outside Seattle, they include a gourmet lunch, Swim Trivia with prizes, and a “vacation in a day.”
- Our new Swim Animal Membership Option provides a substantial savings for those registering for many, or all, Swim Excursions.
- All Swim Excursions are insured.
“Fantastic way to spend the evening. Great group of people, beautiful location, and got some great coaching and pointers!”
— Michaela, 2013
Meet Guila Muir, Your Swim Excursion Leader
Training and Experience
- Certified USMS Swim Coach
- 10-time Alcatraz to San Francisco and 2013 Bridge to Bridge 10k finisher, non-wetsuit
- Year-round “skin” Puget Sound swimmer
- Red Cross CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Presenter in 2014: Salish Sea Ecosystem Conference
- Masters of Adult Education and CEO, Guila Muir and Associates, LLC