It’s not a race, it’s an Excursion!
Welcome to the Northwest’s premiere source of open-water swim adventures. Join us and test your limits with an organized swim as you practice for upcoming triathlons and swim races, or just swim for joy. Safety kayaks, camaraderie, great hot chocolate, and an incredible sense of accomplishment await you.
This summer, we offer thirteen amazing Swim Excursions to fit the schedules and ability levels of all swimmers.
“Fantastic way to spend the evening. Great group of people, beautiful location, and got some great coaching and pointers!”
— Michaela, 2013
About Guila Muir, Your Swim Excursion Leader
Education and Training
- 10-time Alcatraz-San Francisco crosser (non wetsuit)
- 10k Bridge-to-Bridge Swim 2013 non-wetsuit division
- Year-round Puget Sound swimmer
- Masters of Adult Education
- CEO Muir and Associates
- Author of “Instructional Design That Sours: Shaping What You Know Into Classes That Inspire“
- Red Cross CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer
- 2010 and 2012 Global Open Water Swimming Conference
- U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS)