It’s not a race, it’s an Escorted Open Water Swim!
Looking to slash your triathlon swim time, or to establish a personal best? Or perhaps you simply want to experience the joy of open water swimming in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.
Say Yes to Life! Swims is the Northwest’s premiere source of open water swim adventures. Since 2011, we’ve been building a world in which all swimmers experience accomplishment, exhilaration, and camaraderie.
In 2015, we scheduled twelve exciting events, from May through October. Choose from the ones still available by linking on the individual event names here.
“I would never have done open water swimming without your Excursions, Guila! You got me comfortable in a deep dark lake.
Priceless, thank you!”
— Stella, 2014
New for 2015
- You get a crisp $10 bill when you register for four Escorted Open Water Swims in our 2015 schedule. (The already-discounted Wednesday Evening Swim Series counts as one swim.)
- Save $150 by becoming a member of Say Yes! to Life Swims. Membership entitles you to participate in every single Swim Excursion of 2015.
“Fantastic way to spend the evening. Great group of people, beautiful location, and got some great coaching and pointers!”
— Michaela, 2013
Meet Guila Muir, Your Swim Excursion Leader
Training and Experience
- Certified USMS Swim Coach
- 10-time Alcatraz to San Francisco and 2013 Bridge to Bridge 10k finisher, non-wetsuit
- Year-round “skin” Puget Sound swimmer
- Red Cross CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Presenter in 2014: Salish Sea Ecosystem Conference
- Masters of Adult Education and CEO, Guila Muir and Associates, LLC