It’s not a race, it’s an Escorted Open Water Swim
Come feel the joy! That’s what open water swimming is all about. Swimming with us will slash your triathlon times and increase your confidence. Whatever your passion, there is an Escorted Open Water Swim to delight you in 2017.
What a fun excursion and glorious day of swimming!
— Cynthia, 2015
Exciting Escorted Swim Adventures in 2017
This year we’ve scheduled eight amazing swim adventures. Space is limited, so register early!
Say Yes to Life! Swims is the Northwest’s premiere source of open water swim adventures. Since 2011, we’ve been building a world in which all swimmers experience accomplishment, exhilaration, and camaraderie.
We offer a variety of event discounts. Become a member and save hundreds of dollars!
“I would never have done open water swimming without your Excursions, Guila! You got me comfortable in a deep dark lake.
Priceless, thank you!”
— Stella, 2014
Your passion is infectious. Thanks for creating this company.
— Helen, 2015
Meet Guila Muir, Your Swim Excursion Leader
Training and Experience
- Certified USMS Swim Coach
- 10-time crosser, Alcatraz to San Francisco; Portland Bridges Swim 2015 (11 miles), Bridge to Bridge Swim 2013 (10k), all non-wetsuit
- Year-round “skin” Puget Sound swimmer
- Red Cross CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Presenter, Salish Sea Ecosystem Conference (2014)
- Moderator, “Women in the Open Water” International Panel, Seattle WA 2017
- Masters of Adult Education and CEO, Guila Muir and Associates, LLC