It’s not a race, it’s an Escorted Open Water Swim!
Looking to slash your triathlon swim time, or to establish a personal best? Or perhaps you simply want to experience the joy of open water swimming in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.
Say Yes to Life! Swims is the Northwest’s premiere source of open water swim adventures. Since 2011, we’ve been building a world in which all swimmers experience accomplishment, exhilaration, and camaraderie.
In 2015, we scheduled twelve exciting events, from May through October. Choose from the ones still available by linking on the individual event names here.
“I would never have done open water swimming without your Excursions, Guila! You got me comfortable in a deep dark lake.
Priceless, thank you!”
— Stella, 2014
New for 2015
- You get a crisp $10 bill when you register for four Escorted Open Water Swims in our 2015 schedule.
- Save $150 by becoming a member of Say Yes! to Life Swims. Membership entitles you to participate in every single Swim Excursion of 2015.
“Fantastic way to spend the evening. Great group of people, beautiful location, and got some great coaching and pointers!”
— Michaela, 2013
Meet Guila Muir, Your Swim Excursion Leader
Training and Experience
- Certified USMS Swim Coach
- 10-time crosser, Alcatraz to San Francisco; Portland Bridges Swim 2015 (11 miles), Bridge to Bridge Swim 2013 (10k), all non-wetsuit
- Year-round “skin” Puget Sound swimmer
- Red Cross CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Presenter, Salish Sea Ecosystem Conference (2014)
- Masters of Adult Education and CEO, Guila Muir and Associates, LLC