Paddle With Us
THANKS for your interest in volunteering
Do what you love while making swimmers safe! The role of Water Support, whether in a kayak, SUP, or motorized craft, is the backbone of our business. We pride ourselves in maintaining a stellar safety record for almost a decade in business. We couldn’t do it without you.
Why Be a Water Support Volunteer?
- Spend glorious time on the water.
- Great people, great treats, great fun!
- Paddle for at least two events in 2019. After that, your favorite swimmer may register for ANY ONE of the following events FREE of charge:
What We Expect from Volunteers
- Participate in on-site safety meetings (1 per event).
- Provide visibility for swimmers and help them stay on course.
- Work collaboratively with other event personnel to keep swimmers safe.
- Loan of a personal walkie-talkie for each event.
- Safety orientation and route maps.
- Opportunity to build your self-rescue skills with a FREE 2-hour Self Rescue Clinic on June 22nd.
- Say Yes to Life! hat when you volunteer for at least two events.
- Excellent snacks and drinks at every event.
- Lots and lots of appreciation.
With the exception of Awesome Alki, all events take place in Lake Washington.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THESE GREAT EVENTS!
How to Apply:
Please check the events you can commit to during the 2019 season below. Guila will contact you with further details.