Paddle With Us
Do what you love while making swimmers safe. Spend glorious time on the water! Great people, fun and personal fulfillment.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a stellar safety record for over ten years. The role of Volunteer Water Support, whether in a kayak, SUP, or motorized craft, is essential.
What We Expect from Water Volunteers
- You must have your own kayak or SUP, or can borrow one.
- You commit to participating in each event’s safety meeting (1 per event, online via Zoom).
- You provide visibility for swimmers and help them stay on course.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with other event personnel to keep swimmers safe.
- Loan of a personal walkie-talkie for each event.
- Safety orientation and route maps.
- Say Yes to Life! hat when you volunteer for at least two events.
- Excellent snacks and drinks at every event.
- Lots and lots of appreciation.
When choosing your events below, please ensure each is scheduled at least a week away.
Also, please schedule the date and time of each safety meeting in your calendar NOW. All paddlers must participate in the Zoom Safety Briefing meeting in person.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THESE GREAT EVENTS!