Paddle With Us
Do What You Love While Making Swimmers Safe
Spend glorious time on the water! Great people, swag, and fun.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a stellar safety record for over ten years. The role of Water Support, whether in a kayak, SUP, or motorized craft, is essential.
What’s In It for You?
FREE SELF-RESCUE CLINIC
Increase your confidence and competence as a paddler. Have fun with us while practicing essential skills to ensure your safety as well as your swimmer’s.
Contact Guila to register:
- 9:00-11:00 am, Saturday, August 21st
What We Expect from Water Volunteers
- Participate in site safety meetings (1 per event).
- Provide visibility for swimmers and help them stay on course.
- Work collaboratively with other event personnel to keep swimmers safe.
- Loan of a personal walkie-talkie for each event.
- Safety orientation and route maps.
- Opportunity to build your self-rescue skills
- Say Yes to Life! hat when you volunteer for at least two events.
- Excellent snacks and drinks at every event.
- Lots and lots of appreciation.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THESE GREAT EVENTS!