It’s not a race, it’s an Open Water Adventure
Say Yes to Life Swims is the Northwest’s premiere source of open water swim adventures. We help you discover your best self in the water.
SAVE WITH A SWIM SERIES! REGISTRATION NOW OPEN.
In 2021, we offer twelve incredible events.
Registration will open at 8:00 am on March 15th for the following. Space is limited due to Covid restrictions, so register early.
- THURSDAY EVE STRESS RELIEF
- May 27th and June 3rd, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- TUBBY TROUT 5K
- June 27th, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- THE AMAZING OCTOCHALLENGE 8K
- July 17th, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- NEW! BREAST STROKE CLINIC AND ½ MILE SWIM
- July 24th, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- DECEPTION PASS ADVENTURE SWIM
- August 14th, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- SEATTLE’S 10K INVITATIONAL
- September 12th, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- TENTH ANNUAL AWESOME ALKI
- September 25th, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Pop-Up Swim Events
We are also proud to offer at least four additional informal “pop-up” swims, announced solely through our newsletter and registered for separately. These include:
- TOUCH THE WALL!
- 1 mile, June 12 9:00 – 11:00 am
- TINY TROUT
- 1.6 miles, June 26 9:00 – 11:00 am
- AGUA FRESCA
- 1.2 or 2.4 miles, October 3 9:00 – 11:00 am
- FALL SWIM EXCURSION
- 1 mile, October 17 9:00 – 11:00 am
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for fast and fresh information about these pop-up swims. All events are insured and include trained safety water support.
“I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my first long swims!”
— Stephanie Zimmerman
(advanced from swimming 1/2 mile to a 10k in 2018)
Sign up for our newsletter for announcements and special events.
We Also Offer:
Meet the Team
Guila (pronounced “Ghee-lah“) Muir is Say Yes to Life Swim’s founder. With her experienced, friendly group of water safety escorts, Guila helps to ensure that your open water swim experience is both challenging and safe.
Your passion is infectious. Thanks for creating this company.
— Helen, 2015