It’s not a race, it’s an Open Water Adventure
Say Yes to Life Swims is the Northwest (U.S.) source of open water swim adventures. Our name stems from saying YES to new experiences, challenges, and sources of joy.
Join us for:
- Escorted open water swims
- Expert open water swim lessons
- Customized adventure swims
- Wilderness Swim Excursions (Not currently scheduled for 2023)
Sign up for our newsletter for announcements and special events. Be sure to read our “About” page, including Terms and Conditions.
2023 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Each event is limited to twenty swimmers, and many fill quickly. All are insured and supported.
- THURSDAY EVE STRESS RELIEF (Choose .5 or 1 mile)
- Thursday, June 1st, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- TOUCH THE WALL! (1 mile)
- Saturday, June 17th 9:00 – 11:00 am
- FRESH WATER OTTER SERIES:
- Includes both Thursday Evening Stress Relief and Touch the Wall!
- (6/1 & 6/17)
- TUBBY TROUT (5k)
- Sunday, June 25th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- OPEN WATER BREAST STROKE CLINIC
- Saturday, July 8th , 9:00-11:00 am
- SEATTLE’S 10k
- Saturday July 29th 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- THE VANQUISHER SERIES:
- Includes both Tubby Trout and Seattle’s 10k
- (6/25 & 7/29)
- DECEPTION PASS ADVENTURE SWIM (1.5 miles)
- Saturday, August 19th 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- AGUA FRESCA (1.2 or 2.4 miles)
- Sunday, September 24th 9:00 – 11:00 am
- AWESOME ALKI BASH (1 mile)
- Saturday, Sept 30th 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- SPECIAL EVENT: SILVER SEALS SWIM
- Sunday, October 8th 10:00-11:30 am.
- NO FEE For ages 55 and older only; friends, family and supporters will walk along the beach.
“I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my first long swims!”
— Stephanie Zimmerman
(advanced from swimming 1/2 mile to a 10k in 2018)
Meet the Team
Guila (pronounced “Ghee-lah“) Muir is Say Yes to Life Swim’s founder. With her experienced, friendly group of water safety escorts, Guila helps to ensure that your open water swim experience is both challenging and safe.
Your passion is infectious. Thanks for creating this company.
— Helen, 2015