Give the Gift of Open Water Swimming
Thrill the Swimmers in Your Life
This is a great time to delight loved ones with the gift of open water swim lessons. Gift certificates give swimmers a head start on their 2021 open water swim goals!
- Swim lessons can be scheduled to occur between April 15th and November 15th, 2021.
- Lessons are 45 minutes long and take place Monday-Friday only, including evenings.
- All lessons occur in Lake Washington, Seattle, USA.
Please use the PayPal button below to order your gift certificate(s). Guila will e-mail you to request the contact information of the person you are gifting. She’ll pop your certificate in the mail (USPS) immediately.
Note: Please make sure that the e-mail you use for PayPal is your correct and current e-mail. Otherwise, we won’t be able to contact you. Thanks.
Information on Gift Certificates
- Swimmer must be able to swim for at least 10 minutes in a pool to be eligible for lessons.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable.
- All lessons and events are fully insured.
- Lessons can be scheduled and redeemed between May 1st and September 30, 2021.
“You made bilateral breathing (something I’d never been able to do) SUPER easy.”
— John, 2020
“Guila completely demystified swimming in the open water!”
— Jennifer, 2018
“Guila’s approach helped me untangle some longstanding issues in my stroke. Her suggestions helped me swim more fluidly and confidently.”
— Mark, 2016
About the Teacher
Guila is a professional adult educator. She learned to swim as an adult and quickly fell in love with the open water.
After much study, practice, and competition, Guila began sharing her expertise with others in 2012. She is a USMS certified swim coach and an intuitive, practical teacher for swimmers at all skill levels. Learn more about Guila’s training and credentials.