Give the Gift of Open Water Swimming
Delight loved ones (or yourself) with the gift of open water swim lessons. PLUS-you’ll save $10 per lesson compared to 2023 costs.
- Swim lessons can be scheduled to occur between May 15th and November 15th, 2023.
- Lessons are 45 minutes long and take place Tuesdays and Thursdays, including evenings in the summer.
- All lessons occur in Lake Washington, Seattle, USA
Use the PayPal button below to order your gift certificate(s). Upon receipt of payment, I will request the contact information of each recipient. I’ll then immediately pop certificate(s) into the mail via USPS to each lucky person.
Note: Make sure that the e-mail you use for PayPal is your correct and current e-mail. Otherwise, we won’t be able to obtain the recipient’s address.
- Swimmer must be able to swim (at any skill level) for at least 5 minutes in a pool to be eligible for lessons.
- Gift certificates are paper so can be hung on a tree!
- Gift certificates are non-transferable.
- All lessons are insured.
“Guila’s approach helped me untangle some longstanding issues in my stroke. Her suggestions helped me swim more fluidly and confidently.”
— Mark, 2022
“You made bilateral breathing (something I’d never been able to do) SUPER easy.”
— John, 2020
“Guila completely demystified swimming in the open water!”
— Jennifer, 2018
About the Teacher
Guila is a professional adult educator. She learned to swim as an adult and quickly fell in love with the open water.
After much study, practice, and competition, Guila began sharing her expertise with others in 2012. She is a USMS and ASCA certified swim coach and an intuitive, practical teacher for swimmers at all skill levels.