March 1st, 2017Give the Gift of Open Water Swimming
Thrill the swimmers in your life
Do you know someone who dreams of swimming, immersed in nature? Or does someone you love want to get a head start on a big triathlon? Surprise the swimmers in your life with a gift certificate for Escorted Open Water Swims or swim lessons this season.
Gift Certificate Information
- ESCORTED OPEN WATER SWIM EVENTS: Choose appropriate events from any of this season’s offerings. Then e-mail Guila with the name and swim ability of the person you are gifting. She will arrange payment and send you the certificate in that person’s name.
- OPEN WATER SWIM LESSONS: Please use the PayPal option below to order your lessons. Swim lessons can be scheduled to occur between May 30th and September 30th, 2017. Lessons are 45 minutes long and take place Monday-Friday only, including evenings. All lessons occur in Lake Washington, at Colman Park.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable.
- Swimmer must be 18 years of age or older and be able to swim for at least 20 minutes in a pool.
- All lessons and events are fully insured.
“Guila’s approach helped me untangle some longstanding issues in my stroke. Her suggestions helped me swim more fluidly and confidently.”
— Mark, 2016
About the Teacher
Guila (pronounced “Ghee-lah”) is a professional adult educator. She learned to swim as an adult and quickly fell in love with the open water.
After much study, practice, and competition, Guila began sharing her expertise with others in 2012. She is a USMS certified swim coach and an intuitive, practical teacher for swimmers at all skill levels.