- You must be at least 18 years of age to swim with us. There is no upper age limit.
- To join us, your swim ability must be (at least) at an intermediate level. You should be able to swim approximately one mile (1650 yards) in the pool. We accept and celebrate all swim speeds.
- We absorb all registration processing costs. Unlike other sport sites, we do not pass these on to you.
- You must be confident that you are able to swim your chosen event’s distance. If you are not confident about this, please register for a shorter event first. You can also take open water swim lessons to prepare you for the longer Swim Excursions.
- We donate a portion of each registration fee to Oceana, to help protect the world’s oceans.
- Sorry, we cannot refund registration fees.
Preparing for Your Escorted Open Water Swim
Before your first event, you must download, read, and follow the directions on the Liability Waiver/Safety Plan.
Download this free, 7-page Guide to Successful Open Water Swimming with our compliments!
Learn how you can pay even less for your choice of Escorted Open Water Swim events with our discount options!